Friday, February 15, 2013

Getting Started with Freezer Cooking

I have now been doing once a month cooking now since last June! I am completely addicted to it! I have cooked every month except for October and January. In those months, I had enough meals in the freezer from the month before so I didn't have to!

My ward Relief Society asked me if I would teach freezer cooking methods to the sisters during our monthly Relief Society night(what do they call that now? Enrichment? Homemaking?). Even though I am completely used to speaking in front of people because of my job, I was totally nervous to teach the sisters!

It was a decent turnout-about 20, and I had prepared a PowerPoint to go along with my presentation. As I went through the presentation, I felt a little scatter brained, due to the many questions they had about the whole idea. However, I think I organized my thoughts well enough on paper with the hand out I gave them. Since that night, I have had several people ask me for the handout, so I decided to post it here. Hope it helps you better understand the freezer cooking method!

Click on the link for the handout:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFkyl26jRKCbxCsgoOP4BCmK17Lqq4lswCVUdQ7hFvE/pub



No comments:

Post a Comment