Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nail update

So here's an update on my DIY gel manicure. I love, love, love it! Definitely works for me! I have had it on 13 days and it looked near perfect up until about day 11. You might say that it isn't worth it if it can't last two weeks, but for me, it was amazing! Any other time, with regular polish, it would have been chipped within 24-48 hours! I'm not exaggerating!
I have been hard on my nails too; swimming 4 days, washing dishes at a ward party, popping soda cans open, farm chores- including hauling hay this week, pulling apart Legos, and many other things I can't list them all!
You can see in the picture some of the tips have just kind of peeled off and others I have broken. You can also see the growth, which shows you I am ready for a new manicure!

Next time I'm going to try a mix of gel and regular polish. I've read some instructions on the Internet which seem easy enough. If I do that, it gives me a lot more color options. I will try it out and let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment