Friday, July 6, 2012

Zumba fitness, baby!

After a long, tiring, but fun day, I received my Zumba license! I had been wanting to do it for a while, but wasn't sure if it would be worth it for me. I knew I didn't have the time to teach a lot, but having concocted a few ideas about creating a limited teaching schedule, I figured it would be good to do.

If you haven't ever tried a Zumba class, you need to! It is a party plus a great workout all in one! Go to www.zumba.com to search for a class near you. Many gyms and studios will let you try out a class for free!

Zumba has helped me lose 20+ lbs and renewed my energy. I love it!

Now I can share my love of Zumba with others by teaching! I will have to take some time to create some playlists and choreography, sand I have to look into some teaching opportunities that I've been thinking about, but hopefully I will be teaching a few classes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment